Sponsors

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Worth remembering when visiting my blog

WARNING
The information on this website has been prepared from a wide variety of sources which to the best of my knowledge and belief, consider accurate. You should make your own enquiries about any investments and information and I strongly suggest you seek advice before acting within the sharemarket.

The advice provided on this website is general information only, which means it does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should therefore consider whether the advice is appropriate to your investment objectives, financial situation and needs before acting upon it, seeking advice from a financial adviser or stockbroker if necessary. Not all investments are appropriate for all people.

I may hold one or more of the stocks reviewed on this website. Details of holdings are not disclosed as I do not run a financial service here. It is my own blog of financial information which I allow other people to view.

This website contains links to websites not owned or operated by me. I do not accept liability for the availability or content of these sites and urge you to read their terms and conditions before use.
Good Luck Investing.

No comments: